Welcome All In Showpno Jogat... . . আমি আমার জগতে স্বাধীন.............স্বপ্নবাজ।
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
NEVER LIGHT CANDLE in A.C. ROOM
Due to lack of oxygen in the room, the burning of the candle cannot fully oxidize & thus forms dangerous carbon monoxide.
Carbon monoxide will prevent oxygen exchange in the lungs, resulting in
the Person dozing off to a state of unconsciousness & eventually
death in less than an hour, depending on the room size. this info is to make you aware of such danger when lighting aroma therapeutic candles in any unventilated rooms. Prevention is better than cure...